Binary Options Scams – Awareness Campaign
You’re probably watching this video because somebody sparked your interest in binary options and you wanted to find out if they were telling the truth or not.
- Chances are you probably saw some popup ad or marketing video that explained how easy it was to make 4 or 5 figures in a matter of a few hours. Those ads were intended to sell you a dream, a hope to make easy money. The problem is, life isn’t a dream so I’m here to talk about the reality.
Scam – a dishonest way to make money by deceiving people
For those of you who do not know me, my name is Brian Nguyen and I run FinancialTradingSchool.com, which provides free educational videos on financial trading. As stated on my binary options curriculum page, I made Financial Trading School to combat all the misleading marketers. I was tired of seeing people getting scammed left and right, so I made free binary options educational videos teaching people how to trade the proper way.
- If you don’t believe me, go check out my YouTube channel, I currently have over 2.4 million views with a little over 9,000 subscribers. This may seem like a small amount but I guarantee you, it’s pretty big in the world of finance.
There are two problems with the world of finance, you have misleading marketers and you have instructors who don’t know how to trade.
- As I mentioned in the beginning of this video, I’m not here to sell you anything so I’m not a marketer. However, I am an instructor but I do actively trade Stocks, Forex and Binary Options. I also produce Forex Weekly Analysis videos and I run my own trading room as well.
Another problem, which is more specific to binary option videos is that person is most likely a marketer and they have no prior exposure to binary options.
- Whereas I actually trade binary options. I’ve been trading binary options for over 3 years now, I started back in October 2010, which is pretty much near the beginning.
- I’ve been a moderator on Binary Options Daily for almost 3 years as well. For those of you that don’t know, Binary Options Daily is the biggest binary options forum out there.
- I’ve been on YouTube teaching people how to trade for nearly 2 years now. I can tell you from personal experience and from what I’ve observed, binary options is not easy.
The best analogy I can give is like trying to lose weight. Imagine for a minute that you weigh 100 pounds more than you do right now.
- In order to lose that weight, you’ll need to change your meal plan and go to the gym frequently. If you want results, you have to do this consistently over a long period of time.
- Even when you reach your goal, you have to keep it up otherwise you’ll gain back all the weight. It’s effectively a lifestyle change. However, if you cheat or deviate from the plan, you’ll lose results and start gaining weight again. The same applies to trading binary options.
If you think you can simply deposit $200 and expect to turn it into $1,000 or $2,000 within a short timespan, you’re wrong.
- I’ve seen lots of people try and most of them fail. A few do succeed and make money in the short run but they usually realize later on that it was mainly beginner’s luck. The name of the game is not to make money in the short run but rather to stay profitable in the long run. So how do you accomplish this?
Time, effort, patience, vision, mentality, I can go on and on, but most importantly, you need dedication.
- When I was learning binary options, I was watching charts for 4-6 hours a day for about a year before it was smooth sailing. If you’re not prepared to put in the time and effort, don’t bother. Just close this video right now and go on with your life. I’d rather you quit now then to attempt trading binary options, only to fail miserably a couple months down the road then come crying to me for a solution.
There are 2 types of people who come to me, people who’ve failed before finding me and people who find me when they’re starting out.
- For every student who has found success through my curriculum, I get about 2 or 3 fail stories of how people lost their savings or how they lost their job and want to start trading to make an income.
- The number one rule for trading is always trade with money that you can afford to lose. If you can’t afford the loss, don’t trade with that money.
If you’re still watching the video at this point, then I guess you see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Well, hold onto that thought for a while because you’ll need it when you start losing money. Everyone starts at break even, but there’s no guarantee that you won’t have losses. Everyone has losses, even me. Some days are good, some days are bad but overall, we strive to have a good year.
With that said, if you’re ready to start learning how to binary options. I invite you to check out my binary options curriculum.
- Again, I’d to remind you that all of the videos are free, in fact, they’re all uploaded on YouTube. I’m not selling anything, so you don’t have to take out your wallet unless you want to start live trading. But I strongly suggest you go through the videos first before opening a live account.
So that’s it for my awareness video, I hope I opened your eyes and if you decide to watch my lessons then I look forward to seeing you over there. If not, then pat yourself on the back for avoiding a disaster.