Popular Binary Options Signals
I want to start off by saying I have never used any binary option signal services in my trading career. If you’ve watched my lessons, you’ll recall that I emphasize over and over, there are only two things you need to succeed in trading: Time and Effort. However, I understand not everyone has the time and effort to learn how to trade, which is probably why I get so many emails from students asking about binary option signals.
So I’ve created this page to list ‘most’ of the binary option signal services. As I mentioned above, I’ve never used any signal services before so I have no personal opinion on these services. The criteria for a signal service to be listed on this page are: number of subscribers and operation time. Thus, there are 3 types of binary option signals:
- Popular – Large number of subscribers & operating for more than 6 months
- New – Low number of subscribers & operating for less than 6 months
- Struggling – Low number of subscribers & operating for more than 6 months
However, at the end of the day, it’s still your money so I suggest you do your own due diligence prior to subscribing to any signal provider regardless of who’s recommending them (including me). Furthermore, it’s in your best interest to try out binary option signals on a demo account before risking real money.
$97/Biweekly | 1-4 Signals/Day | Assets: Forex & Indices
$87/Biweekly | 2-4 Signals/Day | Assets: Forex
** This page was last updated on December 5th, 2014 **
What are binary options signals?
Signals are usually trade alerts that a signal provider will send out and depending on the service, there may be a few or a lot of signals per day.
How much do signals cost?
On average, most signal services charge $100/month. However, it can be as low as $50/month and up to $200/month. There are some premium services that charge a higher rate. However, they aren’t popular, so they are exempted from my list.
Who should use signal services?
- People who want to make money
- People who don’t have the time and effort to learn how to trade binary options
- People who want to make money while learning how to trade binary options. It’s okay to supplement your learning with a signal service but don’t view it as a substitute to your own intuition. e.g., Don’t rely on a signal service because what if one day, the signal service is no longer available?